Many people get confused when they listen the word ‘tanning. What is tanning? Tanning is the process by which a body’s skin is darkened or get tanned by the exposure to sun’s UV rays. An individual natural skin’s complexion can be different in variation.
Tanning can be done in two ways whether natural or artificial. Here are some tanning tips.
• During summer, do only 10 or 15 minutes of exposure to the sun.
• Always use a right sunscreen lotion of SPF 15 and get the minimum shield of protection during tanning.
• Always take care that skin should be moisturized with after sun lotion that helps in making tanning maximize.
• If your skin has acne problem and you are going for tanning then first should consult dermatologist otherwise it may cause a serious problem.
• If you have a fair complexion skin or light skin then you should avoid from direct sun exposure because its rays are more harmful and can penetrate your skin.
• Always wear sunglasses while you tan in the sun because uv rays can be harmful to eyes and get damaged if not taken care while tanning.
• Some cream and tanning lotion is also the good option for sun tanning but always first take advice from dermatologist before applying lotion.
By applying these tips you can get tanned and safe from UV rays of Sun. There are other ways too and one of them is using Melanotan 2 tanning injection by LiquidSun Europe. They are available as you want according to need and requirement. Melanotan 2 is available in two forms as first tanning injection and second as nasal spray. It is safe to use and help in getting healthy tan as you want.