In everyday life to many places we go, sometimes in a city or sometimes one city to another city. We have to go outside and in outside world we have to face different kinds of difficulties whether they relate to traveling or skin related problems. We do not all have same types of skins, everyone has different and according to one’s skin type we have to protect and care about it.
The real enemy of skin perhaps we can say is UV rays. They are everywhere whenever you go outside they always chase you and try to harm your skin. We use different products and ways to protect our skin against it like putting sunscreen lotion, gaining tan and many other ways. Here are some useful tips that how you can protect your skin against harmful UV rays. Tannin is one of the good ways to get safe from UV rays.
– Not get sunburned.
– Tan indoor or outdoor and use lip balm with SPF 30 or 40 on your lips because they do not contain melanin as a protection.
– Some areas of our body do not always expose to sun or UV rays so when you get tan, cover those areas with a towel or any fabric from over exposing and sunburn.
– Always keep skin hydrated with indoor tanning lotion during tanning session.
– Shift position during tanning session to avoid white pressure point spots.
– If a bronzing lotion is used then wash your hands immediately to avoid build up of color between fingers.
– Don’t always leave your lotion in a car or put somewhere where the conditions are not appropriate for it. Excessive heat and freezing during summer and winter can change consistency of a lotion.
These are some helpful tips that can protect you against the harmful UV rays of Sun and others. Melanotan 2 of LiquidSun Europe is also a way if you want to get tan. It is a tanning injection that is available in two varieties first as a tanning injection and second as a nasal spray. Whichever you want to use you can use according to your preferences and get safe from harmful UV rays.